1 day left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Dental Nurse to join an innovative dental practice in the Hailsham area
The practice are fanatical about hygiene, now more than ever and have redesigned how they operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
We can offer you:
- Full time and part time permanent position available
- Brilliant pay rate: £10 - £12 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Practice has a great reputation for delivering high quality general and specialist dentistry
- Experienced and stable team
- Well established
- Modern surgeries with windows
- SOE, digital xrays
- Air conditioned practice
- Good public transport links
- Qualified dental nurse although trainee nurses would be considered
- GDC registration
- Computer literacy
- Passionate about Client Care and especially understanding and supportive of patients.
- A great chair-side manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key
- Committed to expanding your skills and developing yourself.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you