- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
ASSOCIATE DENTIST, LEIGH-ON-SEA, ESSEX
Full time or Part time permanent Associate Dentist position available at our practice in
Leigh-on-Sea, Essex. We are independently owned, well led mixed NHS/Private practice. Practice is long established and has a very good reputation. We focus on prevention and providing high quality of care to our patients. Practice has a friendly team, relaxed atmosphere, offers full clinical freedom and ongoing clinical support.
- Full-time or part time position
- 5000-6000 UDAs available
- Good UDA rate
- Great Private Potential (50/50 split)
- Established and well maintained list to take over
- Clinical freedom with ongoing clinical support
- Support with your professional development
- Future opportunity to become Joint FD trainer if interested
- Performer number rand GDC number required
- Start date- March/April 2021
- FD approved training practice
- Hygienist on site
- Modern practice which was relocated to current new premises five years ago and has highest standards of equipment.
- Fully computerised
- R4, Rotary Endo (including NHS), Digital X-rays, Sandblaster, DSLR camera, intra-oral camera, cordless curing light, sectional matrix band etc
- Walking distance to mainline station and amenities
- Ample free parking in the area
- AGP risk mitigation implemented and all PPE supplied
- Practice website-www.thamesdentalsurgery.co.uk
We are looking for ethical, caring, committed, team player with a professional approach towards patients.
If you are interested please email CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any queries, we will be more than happy to discuss them prior to an interview.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly