2 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are seeking a highly ambitious Specialist Orthodontists to take over an existing busy list as well as taking on new patients at a reputable practice in Lancashire.
You’ll get to work within a great team and for a rapidly expanding practice with huge ambitions who is willing to invest in your success.
- £180,000 per annum + Private Potential!!!!
- Full time or part time position available
- Working days: Monday to Friday (8:30am - 5:30pm)
- NHS contract up to 6000 UOAs at £30 + private
- GREAT PRIVATE POTENTIAL
- LOCUMS ACCEPTED
- Fully qualified support team
- 8 surgeries practice
- Mixed NHS and Private practice
- Orthodontic Specialist Practice – 3 chairs are used for orthodontic treatments only
- Full equipment onsite - X- Rays Machine: OPG and 3D Scanner, Intra Oral Cameras
- Orthotrack used on site
- 4 Ortho Nurses (they have 2 – 9 years of experience in Orthodontics)
- 1 Assistant Manager with 9 years of experience in Ortho
- Highly established practice with an excellent reputation
- State of the art equipment
- Modern Purpose-Built practice
- Parking available on site
- Large practice with many experienced and specialist staff onsite
If you are interested in this position, please click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ana via email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you would you like to speak to one of our specialist consultants about this outstanding role or other roles across the UK, please feel free to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be more than happy to help!