Implant Dental nurse
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental nurse with Implantology experience to work with an Implant Specialist in a recently refurbished and modern dental practice located in Harrow area.
The practice is a mixed Dental Practice which offers many Private treatments and specialist treatments, whom are looking to expand their team. Dental nurse will be required to nurse with the specialist and deliver pro and post treatment patient care.
About the role:
- Full time permanent position
- 4 - 5 working days per week
- Flexible working hours
- Great salary rate - £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- Very modern, purpose built practice
- 60% NHS 40% Private
- Fully computerised
- Massive patient list
- Recently refurbished
- Long standing support team
- Top notch and new equipment – SOE, digital x-rays, rotary endo
- Air-conditioned and spacious surgeries
- GDC registration
- Dental nursing with implantology experience
- TCO experience
- Excellent patient care skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, please click “Apply”
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!