1 day left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Smile Dental Care, professional, loyal, committed to your career and a group with flexibility, personality and where your opinions matter!
NHS book, up to 7000 UDA's.
Any days available, an hour for lunch, no unsociable hours. (Days, Hours and UDA Target negotiable to suit your work-life balance)
Competitive rates of pay, your contract will be tailored to suit your needs.
Our practice is a small, friendly two surgery practice located on the outskirts of Poole. If you are an independent dentist who does not like large practices but still wants full support which you will receive from the practice manager, area manager and neighbouring practice in Bournemouth this would be the practice for you.
There's something for everyone to do in Poole. Beaches, watersports, walks, nature trails, attractions and more.
Launched in 1993, Smile Dental Care is a privately-owned business set up by an associate dentist who has a passion to instill a positive working culture throughout Smile Dental Care. Our plan is not to become the largest, but to continue to support and develop our practices and their teams.
Why Join Smile Dental Care
Smile Dental Care are a small group of practices independently owned by a dentist who understands your needs!
- Competitive rates of pay, your contract will be tailored to suit your needs.
- We can offer a variety of flexible working hours, both full time and part time with no unsociable hours to suit your work-life balance.
- We encourage all our dentists to take further steps in their career. Many of our dentists go on to become trainers and mentors, while others choose to specialise.
- Fantastic communication for collaboration with your practice manager, area manger and director so you can always voice your opinion.
- Fully Computerised (SOE)
- Large patient numbers, Denplan and 0% finance options.
- Join a group with the personal touch!
We welcome all associate dentists applying for a position, regardless of the amount of experience you have or if you have not practiced in the UK before. We look to work with people of good character and potential and who can fit seamlessly into our team!
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with Smile Dental Care, please get in touch on recruit@Smiledentalcare.co.uk
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly