Employed Regional Dentist, Newcastle
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for dentists can become reality.
We’re looking for an Employed Regional Dentist to join us in the Newcastle area. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- The safety and security of a guaranteed salary ranging from £35,0000 to £50,000 + performance related bonus
- Flexible working hours to suit your other commitments from 2 days to 5 days week (salary would be pro-rata)
- The opportunity to work in a range of practices within a small defined area
- Not a “fill the gaps” role – majority of contracts would be for several months covering maternity leaves and vacancies to ensure patient continuity.
- All GDC, medical indemnity and lab fees fully covered by mydentist
- Car allowance of up to £3,960 per year, plus paid mileage.
- 25 days paid holiday leave plus bank holidays
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Employed Regional Dentist, Newcastle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly