- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
EU Dentist - Criccieth, North Wales - Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Criccieth, North Wales to recruit an EU Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity (part time considered)
- Monday to Friday 9-5.
- 6000 – 8000 UDAs available.
- UDA rate to be discussed.
- 50/50 private/lab fees.
- Mentor available at the practice.
- EU Dentist will be committed to a 2-year tie-in agreement.
- Dental practice in Phase 2 of moving over to new NHS pilot scheme.
- 3 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised SOE / Digital X-Rays.
- Practice established 40 years and well established part of the community.
- Stable working environment and long serving members of staff.
- Parking available.
- The Dental practice is a great location right next to the beach in Criccieth.
All Dentist must be registered with the GDC / HIW and hold a valid DBS check. A minimum of 1 year post-graduate experience is required.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in North Wales please visit our Wales jobs page.