- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist / Criccieth, Gwynedd / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice in Criccieth, Gwynedd to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Full time opportunity (part time considered)
- 3-5 days per week considered.
- Monday to Friday 9-5.
- 6000 – 8000 UDAs available.
- £10.50 - £12.00 per UDA depending on experience.
- 50/50 private/lab fees.
- Private potential available.
- Dentist will be taking over a full / maintained list of patients.
- Potential option for dentist to work 1 day per week fully private at sister practice.
- Dental practice in phase 2 of moving over to new NHS pilot scheme.
- 3 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised SOE / Digital X-Rays.
- Practice established 40 years and well established part of the community.
- Stable working environment and long serving members of staff.
- Parking available.
- The Dental practice is a great location right next to the beach in Criccieth.
All Dentist must be registered with the GDC / HIW, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in North Wales please visit our Wales jobs page.