- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A new opportunity has become available for a caring and passionate Associate Dentist to join and innovative and reputable practice in the Gloucester area.
You will be joining a modern, very well equipped 5 -surgery Mixed NHS and Private dental practice with an excellent local reputation.
The staff are professional, knowledgeable and dependable and always go the extra mile to make sure that their patients receive the high standard of care that they deserve.
We can offer you:
- UDA Rates between £11- £12+ per UDA (Depending on Experience)
- Full Time or Part Time position available
- Permanent Position
- UDA target: 5000 - 7000 UDA's
- Fantastic and PROVEN Private Potential
- Flexible Working Hours
- Qualified Nurses & Hygienist available to support you
- Strong Practice Team, Deputy & Treatment co-ordinator to also support you at the practice
- General Dentist practice with regular treatment requests in Cosmetics, Invisalign and Ortho
- Paid training and development for courses across the board, however particularly in Endodontics, Periodontics and Oral Surgery
- All surgeries are fitted with Adec dental chairs, digital intra oral x-rays. 4 fast and slow hand piece stations, scaler stacks, amalgamator, LED cure light, 4 Endodontic hand pieces are each available per surgery
- Very Well-Equipped Practice
- Fully Digital Practice
- Easily commutable and great transport links
- Established Patient List
- Stock is ordered regularly on a weekly basis to ensure the smooth running of the practice
- Friendly, Professional and Enthusiastic Team
- Each Dentist has a choice out of being assisted by 6 qualified Dental Nurses or one of our 4 Apprentices/Trainees. Who will also benefit from the assistance of our Full time Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead and Full Time Practice Manager
- Must be GDC Registered
- Must have experience in providing both Private and NHS treatment.
- Have an active NHS Performer Number
- Excellent attention to detail and a professional and calm manner
This is a great opportunity for a professional dentist wishing to progress their career within a practice that truly strives to provide excellent dentistry in a friendly, fun and caring environment.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via info@medmatchdental. co. uk.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.