- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dental Associate to join well-established and reputable practice in a very affluent area in Torquay.
This is a great opportunity for a professional dentist wishing to progress their career within a practice that truly strives to provide excellent dentistry in a friendly, fun and caring environment with an Independent Family Dental Practice. This practice is offering clinical freedom for an Associate Dentist to work to their needs
What we can offer:
- Full time or part time position available
- Fantastic rates: £11-12 per UDA (depending on experience)
- Locum or Permanent contracts available
- Established Patient List – Opportunity to Inherit an Existing Private List
- 4,000-5,000 UDAs available
- 50/50 Private split
- Have re-written their Health & Safety procedures due to Coronavirus – the practice has gone under re-planning to accommodate social distancing/new ways of working!
- Personal Development Opportunities are available and funded
- Qualified Nurses and Hygienist available to support you
About the practice:
- Very flexible family practice, including working hours (usual hours are 9am-5pm)
- Well-equipped, Fully Digital Practice
- Long standing staff
- SOE, Digital x-rays
- Spacious Surgeries with “open” working environment
- Well Lit practice with windows in every room
- Friendly team at the practice, with full reception/nursing support
- Established and longstanding patient list
- Parking available onsite
- Quality Private and NHS treatments provided
This is a fantastic opportunity for Associates interested in Orthodontics, Implants or Facial Aesthetics who are looking to progress in their career.
We are looking for an associate with a keen passion for patient care, great communication skills who works well in a team. An Associate Dentist who is GDC Registered with a NHS Performer number is essential.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To apply, either click “Apply” or alternatively send in your CV to Liam Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity