Associate Dentist - Private/ Denplan
- Practice Type
Smile Dental Care are looking an experienced Associate Dentist to join our fully private practice in Plymouth, Devon on a part time basis.
Launched in 1993, Smile Dental Care is a privately-owned business set up by an associate dentist who has a passion to instil a positive working culture throughout Smile Dental Care. Our plan is not to become the largest, but to continue to support and develop our practices and their teams.
Our private practice in Plymouth is a busy 4 surgery practice with modern and well-equipped surgeries. The practice has 3 experienced associates in-situ and excellent support staff including a hands-on Area Manager as well as Clinical Director to support you.
We can offer an immediate start with a substantial list of Denplan and private patients ready to offer to the incoming Associate.
Why Join us:
- We offer competitive rates, joining bonus and relocation packages. Your contract will be tailored to suit you;
- We can offer a variety of flexible working hours, both full time and part time with no unsociable hours to suit your work-life balance;
- We encourage all our dentists to take further steps in their career. Many of our dentists go on to become trainers and mentors, while others choose to specialise;
- Significant and affordable private income opportunity;
- Varied career pathways: Specialism’s, Mentorship, Trainer;
- Support to grow your specialist interest and offer this in multiple Smile Dental Care practices;
- Smile Dental Care is a small group of practices independently owned by a dentist who understands your needs;
- Pleasant, diverse, respectful and fun workplace;
- Fully Computerised (SOE);
- Marketing support promoting your services, specialisms and referrals in the area;
- Full clinical freedom is guaranteed. It is your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories.
Please note that applicants are required to have GDC registration as a Dentist and due to the nature of the role; a minimum of 2 years’ experience practicing as a dentist in the UK. Excellent communication skills are also essential. An unconditional NHS performer number would be a bonus but is not essential.
If you or someone you know would be interested in this rare opportunity and working with us at Smile Dental Care, please apply or contact recruit@Smiledentalcare.co.uk