Qualified Dental Nurse
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join high end predominantly private dental practice in the Newcastle area
The ideal candidate will be well organised, responsible and a courteous person who strives to improve the health of the patients who are number priority. Above all you should be passionate and motivated about the profession
We can offer you:
- Full time or part time permanent positiony
- Brilliant pay rate: £10 - £11 per hour
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- ASAP start date
About the Practice:
- Well-equipped, air conditioned practice
- Modern, fully digital practice
- SOE, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Camera, Digital X-rays
- Established patient list
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
- Qualified dental nurse
- GDC registration
- Experience in dental nursing (at least 2 years)
- Computer literacy
- Passionate about Client Care and especially understanding and supportive of patients.
- A great chair-side manner and the ability to interact with patients in a friendly and professional manner is also key
- Committed to expanding your skills and developing yourself.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Odera via info@medmatchdental. co. uk.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!