Qualified Dental nurse
- Full time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time dental nurse to join a well-established practice in Swindon, Wiltshire.
We are looking for a friendly, highly motivated individual to join our team. You will be benefiting from the first class facilities and experienced team around you allowing you to excel as dental nurse.
About the role:
- Full Time Permanent position available
- Brilliant Rates
- Reception duties
- Continuing Professional Development
- Multi-disciplinary work experience
- Excellent working environment
- Mixed NHS and Private practice
- Fully equipped with CBCT Scannet, Cordless Curing Lights, Rotary Endo, Digital X-Rays and Intra Oral scanners for impressions
- Fully qualified nursing team to support the dentist
- Very Large Training Practice with lots of support and development opportunities available
As a Dental Nurse:
- You will need to be qualified and GDC registered
- You will be a team player and a good communicator who thrives upon delivering excellent standards of patient care
- You will have proven nursing experience
- You will drive to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey in line with Practice Visions and Values
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to get in touch at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam at info@medmatchdental. co. uk
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 804? and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Qualified Dental nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly