- Full time
We are seeking a skilled and talented Dentist looking to work for a practice that values patient care and focuses on the connection between dentistry and overall health of its patients.
A well-established practice based in the heart of Corby has a Full Time or Part time Permanent position available for an Associate Dentist to join their friendly, expanding team.
Benefits of working at the practice
- Full and Part Time Positions Available
- £11 – £13 per UDA (depending on UDA)
- FANTASTIC PRIVATE EARNING POTENTIAL
- Flexible UDA Target (dependent on experience and days worked)
- Up to 50% Private Income
- 50% lab fees
- Up to 3,000 UDAs PLUS Private Potential
- Great opportunity to settle into a growing Team that encourage development and provide all the support necessary to progress and grow as a clinician The Practice
About the practice
- Fully Digital Practice with Rotary Endo & Digital X Rays
- R4 Software
- Experience longstanding associates
- Therapist on site
- Parking On Site
- fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
You Must Have:
- GDC registration with active NHS performer number
- Experience practicing dentistry in the UK
- Excellent clinical skills
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great chairside manner
- Brilliant communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam Harrington - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you would you like to speak to one of our specialist consultants about this outstanding role or other roles across the UK, please feel free to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be more than happy to help!