Dentist Opportunities in Sheffield and Surrounding Areas
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Hardworking, ethical, and patient care centered dentists required to join award-winning modern dental practices established for 15+ years in the Sheffield area.
The successful candidate will be required to provide the full range of General Dental Services, have excellent communication skills, along with a good ethical grounding, great teamwork skills, and leadership qualities.
- Excellent earning potential from £33,000 - £100,000 per annum - dependent on experience and performance.
- 2000 - 8000 UDAs available for NHS work, and renumeration for private work up to 60%.
- Excellent facilities with modern surgeries and fully qualified support staff.
- Rotary endo – Wave one / Protaper types provided as standard.
- Fully computerised - inclusive of digital radiography
- Excellent teamwork and support provided by experienced Team Managers.
- BDA Good Practice Member and holder of the Investors in People Gold Award.
The position available is full-time, however, part-time candidates will also be considered. The candidates must be passionate about providing a high standard of dental care, with a strong focus on CPD and Post Graduate Education.
New graduates from the EEA, Spain, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Czechia etc…..very welcome to apply as we have a number already engaged from these locations.
In the first instance please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org