- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Associate Dentist to join a reputable mixed NHS and Private dental practice in East Sussex area. You will be working within a team of passionate and energetic team of professionals.
This practice is well equipped and have an experienced support team who enable our clinicians to focus on patients, dentistry and delivering the best possible outcomes.
We can offer:
- Fantastic Rates: £11-£12 per UDA (dependent on experience)
- Up to 4,000 UDAs available
- Part Time position
- 2 – 3 days per week
- Experienced Nurses and Hygienist on site
- Friendly clinical and support team
- Full Diary to assign to a on boarding Associate
- 4 surgery practice
- Very modern, purpose built practice
- Fully computerised
- Massive patient list
- Recently refurbished
- Long standing support team
- Top notch and new equipment – Digital X- Rays, CBCT Scanner, OPG Machine, SOE
- NHS Performer Number required.
- GDC Registration
We are looking for an Associate with a keen passion for patient care, great communication skills who works well in a team.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
To apply, either click “Apply” or alternatively send in your CV to Anna via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to speaking with you!