- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Job Reference: J5317
Remuneration: Circa £115,000
Description: Part or Full time Performer Dentist required for 2-5 days (flexible) in a busy, mixed, well established STATE OF THE ART, INDEPENDENTLY OWNED practice near Kendal, Cumbria.
• 2000-6500 UDAs available at £14 per UDA
• 50% split on private - approx 3-5k gross a month
• 50% split on lab bills
• STUNNING AWARD WINNING PRACTICE!!
• Fully computerised surgeries
• Digital x-rays
• Rotary endo
• Air conditioned surgeries,
• Full support team including a therapist
• Existing, well maintained list
• Practice offers Invisalign, Implants, etc.
• 30 minutes to Lancaster.
• Available from November, start date negotiable.
Please contact Beatrice Clark at Green Apple Dental to discuss on 020 8300 7971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full NHS Performer Number
- Local Area Team confirmation
- GDC certificate
- UK Blood test report showing Hep B immunisation and titre levels, Hep C, HIV and TB results dated within last 5 years
- Indemnity certificate
- Enhanced DBS (within the last 12-36 months)
- Clinical references covering places of employment over past 2 years (minimum 2 referees)
- Degree certificate
- CPR/AED/Medical Emergencies certificate dated within the last 12 months
- PIN number
Green Apple Dental is the UK’s Leading Specialist Dentist Recruitment Agency. We specialise in placing GDC registered, NHS Performer, Private and Specialist Dentists into Locum and Permanent Associate Dentist Roles within NHS and Private Corporate Groups, Independently Owned Dental Practices and Community Health Centres. Visit our website for a full list of Locum and Permanent Associate Dentist vacancies across the UK - www.greenappledental.co.uk