Associate Dentist, Bury St Edmunds
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 20 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Bury St Edmunds IP33 3AZ. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Opportunities to progress and become a mentor
- We have surgery space available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- There are up to 7000 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with Spacious practice 8 surgery’s over 3 floors, lots of natural light, recently refurbished in a beautiful listed building in the heart of Bury St Edmunds Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery, OPG machine on the ground floor
- High demand for private treatments including clear correct, sixth month smile, facial aesthetics, zoom whitening in chair and take home
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to a Hygienist.
- Team of 7 clinicians with specialisms in orthodontics, surgical extractions and Facial aesthetics, supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 7 Dental Nurses. Practice is in Bury St Edmunds is a market town, local market held in the town centre every Wednesday and Saturday. Home of the UK’s smallest pub, The Nut Shell. Named by the Sunday times “Best place to live in the East”
- Free parking is available in Our private carpark, only 15-minute walk from the train station
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Vikki Pearson today on 07738737621 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist, Bury St Edmunds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly