Associate Dentist, Doncaster
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology…well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 20 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Doncaster, DN1 2HS. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- We have surgery space available Monday 08:00-18:00, Wednesday 09:00-17:00, Thursday & Friday 08:00-17:00
- There are up to 6,000 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with modern design, lots of natural light and air conditioning.
- Digital x-rays, rotary endo and personal suction in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments including orthodontics and implants.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to a Hygienist and a Therapist
- Team of 6 clinicians with specialisms in Denture Excellence and Invisalign
- Experienced Practice Manager and established team of Dental Nurses.
- Free parking is available and the train station minutes away
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Sharon Gaynor today on 07597896226 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist, Doncaster
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly