- Practice Type
Bristol Implants Centre - Implantologist
Our private practices are dental surgeries with a difference. You won't find a clinical environment here; instead, you'll be greeted by comfortable sofas, stylish décor and a friendly, welcoming team.
Private Specialist Dentist vacancy details
- Platinum implant referral clinic
- 2 days per week on a two-week rota (Week 1 Monday and Tuesday, Week 2 Thursday and Friday
- Excellent referral base
- Lucrative role
- Experience essential
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as Private Specialist Dentist
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed and full appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About DCP - Bristol
Established with 1 surgery, modern working environment, fully computerised, R4 software and digital x-ray. Experienced longstanding associate in situ, supported by a dedicated a small team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Our Bristol dental implant clinic is located in Almondsbury with easy access to Bristol city centre. The M4 and M5 also allow easy access to nearby towns such as Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, Taunton, Newport, Cardiff and Bath.
Our experienced implant dentists and reputation that we have built up over the last few years in Bristol means that many of our patients are referred and often travel to our Bristol clinic from far afield, often using their dental visits as an excuse to visit Bristol area.
Bristol has a bustling city centre, offering all the usual attractions for our visiting patients – museums and castles (Bristol City and Museum Art Gallery, M Shed, Red Lodge Museum…), shopping, restaurants and cafes.
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 360214
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.