- Practice Type
Job Reference: J5310
Remuneration: Circa £60,000
Description: Part time FULLY PRIVATE dentist required for 2-3 days (flexible days and also including optional Saturday mornings available) in a busy, INDEPENDENTLY OWNED, FULLY PRIVATE practice near Scarisbrick, Lancashire.
• Established, well maintained fee per item patient list plus new patients.
• 45% split
• 50% labs
• Fully computerised surgeries
• Digital x-rays
• Rotary endo
• Full support team
• Ideally you will need to have 3+ years UK PRIVATE/mixed NHS experience with a proven track record.
• Practice offers Implants, Invisalign and Facial Aesthetics
• Any interest in Ortho advantageous but not essential
• 5 minutes to Southport, 20 minutes to Ormskirk, 45 minutes to Liverpool.
• Available now, start date negotiable.
Please contact Beatrice Clark at Green Apple Dental to discuss on 020 8300 7971 or email email@example.com
- Full NHS Performer Number
- Local Area Team confirmation
- GDC certificate
- UK Blood test report showing Hep B immunisation and titre levels, Hep C, HIV and TB results dated within last 5 years
- Indemnity certificate
- Enhanced DBS (within the last 12-36 months)
- Clinical references covering places of employment over past 2 years (minimum 2 referees)
- Degree certificate
- CPR/AED/Medical Emergencies certificate dated within the last 12 months
- PIN number
Green Apple Dental is the UK’s Leading Specialist Dentist Recruitment Agency. We specialise in placing GDC registered, NHS Performer, Private and Specialist Dentists into Locum and Permanent Associate Dentist Roles within NHS and Private Corporate Groups, Independently Owned Dental Practices and Community Health Centres. Visit our website for a full list of Locum and Permanent Associate Dentist vacancies across the UK - www.greenappledental.co.uk