Experienced Orthodontic Dentist, Louth
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Specialist Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role! We’re looking for an ambitious Specialist Dentist to join us in Louth, LN11 9BJ. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- We have surgery space available 5 days per week
- There are up to 4,510 UOA’s available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated, 1st floor surgery space which is large and spacious with a window letting in lots of natural light. The surgery has been recently refurbished with new flooring and storage, and a new Dental chair to be fitted imminently,
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery and digital OPG machine
- Team of 3 clinicians, 1 with specialist interest in Perio with an Implantologist on site also. Supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 3 Dental Nurses.
- Practice is on a high street location with high footfall, in an affluent area offering great opportunity to build private patient base.
- You will be supported Treatment Co-ordinator to help you grow your private patient base
- Parking is available outside with a bus station nearby providing travel links to surrounding areas of Grimsby, Skegness and Lincoln
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Experienced Orthodontic Dentist, Louth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly