Periodontist- Private Only (Nottingham area)
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Specialist Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst it’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 20 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Periodontist to join us in our 3 surgery mydentist, Kelso Gardens practice in Nottingham, NG2 1QA. Here you will benefit from:
- We have surgery space available once a fortnight
- Dedicated well-lit large surgery space
- Digital x-rays and retory endo in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments including white fillings and Zoom! Whitening.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Team of 2 clinicians and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 3 Dental Nurses. Long standing team members with over 15 years of experience.
- Practice is in The Meadows and has a strong patient base. Close to shopping area and city centre.
- Free parking is available outside of the practice, with good transport links, both tram and bus available. Also ten minutes walk from Nottingham Train Station.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Louisa Grady on 07597 896 383 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Periodontist- Private Only (Nottingham area)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly