Associate Dentist, Seaton
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 20 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Seaton, EX12 2LA. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Working with longstanding, expert practice and support teams.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Flexible hours to suit around your commitments, surgery space available Saturdays
- Flexible UDA contracts up to 1000UDAs
- Opportunities to progress and become a mentor
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments including Facial aesthetics, Private Orthodontics
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Laura Harris today on 07525 902 487 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist, Seaton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly