Associate Dentist, Knighton
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Knighton, LD7 1AE. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Working with longstanding, expert practice and support teams.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Access to a Hygienist and Therapist
- We have surgery space available Wednesday - Friday
- There are up to 4000 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with spacious surgery areas, modern chairs.
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments including, denture ex, endo, fillings.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Team of 1 other clinician and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 2 Dental Nurses.
- Practice is in a small market town, twice monthly market in community centre, access to library, local school, train and bus stations.
- Low cost parking is available with permits to purchase for discounted costs. Local bus and train links.
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical Recruitment Specialist, Sumira Amin at email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist, Knighton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly