Associate Dentist, Cullompton
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 20 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Cullompton, EX15 1AB. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Working with longstanding, expert practice and support teams.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Access to a Hygienist and Therapist
- We have surgery space available Thursday and Friday 8.30am-5pm
- There are up to 1000 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with large surgery, established list qualified nurses.
- Digital x-rays and retory endo in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments including My Options, teeth straightening.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to a Hygienist
- Team of 2 clinicians and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 3 qualified Dental Nurses.
- Practice is in Cullompton high street, high footfall of patients
- Easy parking is available 1 minute from the practice
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Laura Harris today on 07525902487 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist, Cullompton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly