Associate Dentist, Sudbury
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Sudbury, CO10. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Opportunities to progress and become a mentor
- We have surgery space available Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 with Wednesdays at 08:00 – 16:00 and the flexibility to open until 19:00 on Thursdays.
- There are up to 6,000 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with natural light, air-con & a brand new radiograph machine
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo
- High demand for private treatments including Denture Excellence
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme (AS A MAINLY NHS ASSOCIATE ONLY – NO MENTORS AVAILABLE)
- Access to 3 Hygienists
- Team of 1 clinician and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 2 Dental Nurses.
- Practice is just off the high street right next to public car parking & has a large and stable patient base.
- Free parking is available at the practice. The practice is also less than a 10-minute walk from the train station with a direct link to Marks Tey allowing easy commute from most parts of Essex/London.
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Vikki Pearson today on 07738737621 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist, Sudbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly