- Practice Type
Blythe Road is a small and established multifaceted dental practice that provides patients with the very best in the fields of cosmetic and restorative dentistry. We are conveniently situated in Brook Green W14, West London, close to Shepherd’s Bush and Hammersmith. With a very loyal patient list, our practice philosophy is to ensure that everyone is treated in a friendly, trusting and supportive atmosphere.
We have a rare opportunity for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Practice Manager to join our team. The successful person will be experienced, confident, resilient and will take pride in offering a warm and personalised experience to patients and colleagues alike.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a Dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Multi-task across practice management, dental nursing and receptionist duties
- Achieve key deliverables including business growth targets and managing P&L
- Foster strong working relationships with clinicians, head office, suppliers and contractors
- Lead a small, dedicated team with the day-to-day running and management of the practice
- Recruitment, on-boarding and people management of practice staff
- Maintenance and marketing of the practice within set budgets
Work hours & Benefits
- This is a full-time opportunity between Monday – Friday, typically 8am-5pm
- You will become a CQC registered manager
- On-going training available
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience as a Qualified Dental Nurse highly essential
- GDC registered
- Strong business leader with demonstrable experience driving growth in a comparable role
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite and dental specific ‘Software of Excellence’
- Confident team manager
- Client / patient focused
We look forward to reviewing your application!