Implant Dentist, Newcastle
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Specialist Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 20 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Private Orthodontist to join us in Flagg Court, NE33 2LX. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established, 5 surgery practice with excellent levels of patient demand
- Practice is situated in a ground floor NHS building
- Great opportunity to join a practice with longstanding practice staff and clinicians, including the Clinical support Manager for the area.
- Access to fully digital surgery with Rotary Endo and OPG machine and designated decontamination room
- 5 surgery practice, all good size with all dental equipment you should need
- Current clinicians deliver the following Private treatments, Clear Correct, Denture Excellence and Quick Straight Teeth
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance
- Surgery space available 1 day per week
- Access to a hygienist and a therapist
- Ideally located just a 5 minute walk from the town centre, beach and South Shields metro station making it a very commute from Newcastle
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Implant Dentist, Newcastle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly