Associate Dentist, Wallsend
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 20 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in our Wallsend practice, NE28 8HQ. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Stable list of NHS patients with a 3,100 UDA’s available
- Dedicated and spacious surgery space
- Working days available are Thursday’s and Fridays each week
- Practice is located in Wallsend, only a 2-minute stroll from the Metro station making it easily commutable from Newcastle
- Access to a hygienist and a therapist
- Chance to be a part of a great team of clinicians and supported by an experienced Practice Manager
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Good transport links nearby with free parking on site
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Jodie Wolstenholme 07827857385 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist, Wallsend
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly