Associate Dentist, Hull Newlands Avenue
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 20 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Hull, HU4 6SB. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- We have surgery space available Monday- Friday
- There are up to 7500 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Specious surgery space with a brand new dental chair and large windows giving lots of natural lights
- Digital x-rays and CBCT Scanner in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments and opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- You will be supported Treatment Co-ordinator to help you grow your private patient base
- Access to a Hygienist and a Therapist
- Team of 11 clinicians with specialisms in clearcollect, facial ascetics, quick straight teeth and complex implants
- You will be supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 12 Dental Nurses
- We are a long standing foundation training practice mentoring newly qualified clinicians every year
- The practice is close to the city of Hull and it easily accessible by train or car
- Parking is available in our rear car park and patients can park on the road outside the front of the practice
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Sharon Gaynor today on 077597896226 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist, Hull Newlands Avenue
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly