- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Smile Dental Care have an Associate Dentist opportunity in Aberdeen, Scotland. This role will suit a new dentist looking for an opportunity or that graduated in EEA and requires a supervisor to complete their NHS England conditions. This is a non pressured environment with a new patient book.
Smile Dental Care is an independent dental group in the UK who has a passion to instil a positive working culture throughout. Our plan is not to become the largest, but to continue to support and develop our practices and their teams.
Part time or full time available.
Why Join us:
- Your contract will be tailored to suit you;
- Full support applying for your Scotish List Number or if you would like to move to England and apply for your NHS England performer number;
- We can offer a variety of flexible working hours, both full time and part time with no unsociable hours to suit your work-life balance;
- We encourage all our dentists to take further steps in their career. Many of our dentists go on to become trainers and mentors, while others choose to specialise;
- Significant and affordable private income opportunity;
- Varied career pathways: Specialism’s, Mentorship, Trainer;
- Opportunities for Foundation Dentists, Performers List Validation by Experience (PLVE) and for dentist graduated in the EEA that require support to complete NHS England conditions;
- Support to grow your specialist interest and offer this in multiple Smile Dental Care practices;
- Smile Dental Care is a small group of practices independently owned by a dentist who understands your needs;
- Pleasant, diverse, respectful and fun workplace;
- Fully Computerised (SOE);
- Marketing support promoting your services, specialisms and referrals in the area;
- Tier Two Visa’s, sponsorship available;
- Full clinical freedom is guaranteed. It’s your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories.
Smile Dental Care is a modern practice conveniently located in Union Street, just along from the Music Hall at the heart of the city centre. Union Square bus and train station is located 5 minutes’ walk away, with bus links and stops at the practice door.
- Educate patients on oral healthcare;
- Examine teeth, diagnosing dental conditions;
- Assess treatment options and agree treatment plans with patients;
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments;
- Maintain patients' dental records;
- Market services to potential clients.
- Registration with the General Dental Council (GDC);
- Complete mandatory training course in Scotland to join the dental list. We will guide and support you with booking this).
Join a group with the personal touch!
We recognise the need to offer dental professional’s personalised opportunities they won’t find elsewhere; apply today or call us for a confidential chat on recruit@Smiledentalcare.co.uk
Smile Dental Care have practices in Scotland, Isle of Man, Manchester, London, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall. To enquire about other opportunities, contact us today.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly