- Full time
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Dental Receptionist to work in a beautiful, high end private practice in Farnborough.
The practice is fully private and offers amazing training for the right candidate, as well as incredible benefits
This is a great opportunity to establish yourself in this dynamic high profile growing practice and possibly take on more responsibility as the practice continues to develop.
About the role:
- Up to 4 days a week
- £10 per hour
- Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression
- Well established practice with excellent patient base and reputation in the area
- Immediate Start!
- Private practice
- Fully equipped with the latest dental equipment
- Fully qualified nursing team to support the dentist
- lots of support and development opportunities available
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Organised and presentable
- Motivated, friendly and a team player
- Calm under pressure and able to cope with changing demands
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ana Thanasi firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Dental Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly