Dental Practice Manager
- Full time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in North West London to recruit a Dental Practice Manager / Receptionist / Treatment Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Fully private practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity.
- Practice is open Monday – Friday – 9am – 5pm & Saturdays 9.30am – 4.30pm.
- Must be flexible to cover early / late shifts and occasional Saturdays depending on the need of the business.
- £30k - £35k depending on experience.
- Dental Practice Manager must have a minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the day to day running of the practice, HR, rotas, managing KPI’s, profit & loss, budgets, marketing, staff appraisals & inductions, and ensuring the practices meet required standards with audits.
- The successful candidate will have Treatment Coordination experience including Knowledge of all dental procedures and the ability to go through complex treatment plans with patients to explain and clarify and also Knowledge of adult orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry, you may also be required to cover the reception on occasion.
- Dental nursing background would be advantageous.
- Practice offers general & paediatric dentistry alongside restorative, Implants, Endodontics & adult Orthodontics.
- Computerised practice (SOE).
All candidates must have Dental Practice Management experience and hold a valid DBS to be considered.