- Full time
We are seeking a skilled and talented Associate Dentist looking to work for a mixed NHS and Private dental practice based in Lewes, East Sussex that values patient care and focuses on the connection between dentistry and overall health of its patients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take over a well-established patient list with huge opportunities for advancement and professional development.
- Full time or part time position available
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic Rates - £11-£12 per UDA (depending on experience)
- Very flexible UDA rates!
- Full established patient list
- EXCELLENT PRIVATE POTENTIAL
- Continues professional development
- Fantastic support by a team of qualified professionals
- Mixed NHS and Private practice
- 5 Surgeries
- Modern Facilities and working environment
- Digital XRays, OPG Machine, Itero Scanner (for Invisalign)
- Fully air-conditioned practice
- Experienced longstanding associates
- Excellent transportation links to surrounding areas.
If you are interested in this position, please click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ana via firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you would you like to speak to one of our specialist consultants about this outstanding role or other roles across the UK, please feel free to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be more than happy to help!
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly