Dental Regional Manager
- Full time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a newly forming dental corporate in the North West to recruit a Dental Regional Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available ASAP.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – days & hours to be discussed.
- Salary up to £40k depending on experience.
- Car allowance also provided.
- All candidates must have sound experience of the Dental sector.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for a group of practices within the North West (Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds & Yorkshire), ensuring each practice performs and delivers to the Company’s expectations in clinical standards, compliance, financial performance, staff management and reporting.
- You will be supporting the Practice Managers in staffing issues, recruitment, NHS and Private revenue delivery, marketing initiatives and be an accessible link to Senior Management and Board of Directors.
- Strong relationship management skills are required along with commercial experience.
- Mergers and Acquisition experience advantageous for this position, along with integrations.
- This position would suit an experienced Dental Area Manager / Dental Operations Manager.
- The position will be field based with visits to head office when required.
- Ideally you will be based within the North West Region of the UK.
All candidates must have Dental Management experience and hold a valid DBS to be considered.
Apply for Dental Regional Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly