- Full time
We have a brilliant Dental Associate full time or part time permanent position become available at a well organised, long-standing and modern practice located in a pretty market town based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all their dental team.
More about the role:
- Full time permanent position
- Lots of Nursing and Practice Support Staff onsite
- Easily achievable UDA`s due to patient list and supportive staff onsite
- Great pay rate - £11 - £12 per UDA
- 50% private
- 50% lab fees
- Long Standing associates and support staff
- To work as part of a close-knit team with support from a fully qualified Dental Nurse already available and experienced Front Desk Team
- Digital X-rays
- Apex Locator
- R4 digital software
- Parking available on site
- Excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress and work alongside some exceptionally skilled dentists
We require from you:
- To be GDC registered with experience in providing both private and NHS dental treatment.
- Active NHS performer number
- A team member to be an excellent addition in a positive working environment
This is a great opportunity for a professional dentist wishing to progress their career within a practice that truly strives to provide excellent dentistry in a friendly, fun and caring environment.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ana via info@medmatchdental. co. uk
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly