Dental Practice Manager
- Full time
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dental Practice Manager to join a well-established and forward-thinking mainly private dental practice in Fakenham.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all their dental team.
Previous experience managing a dental practice is essential!
We can offer you:
- Full time permanent position
- 40 working hours per week
- Competitive salary
- Large, busy practice
- Full support staff on site
As a Practice Manager:
- You will have at least 3 years proven Dental Practice management experience
- You will be a strong leader who is able to demonstrate an understanding of how to drive growth and operate effective day to day financial and operational management.
- You will be motivated, organised and a good communicator who thrives upon maintaining good standards and championing our values.
- We are looking for people who are constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge and to always put patients first.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Dental Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly