- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist opportunity – Gravesend
We are currently seeking an Associate Dentist to join our friendly and experienced team at our Gravesend Dental Practice.
As an Associate Dentist you’ll be benefiting from a supportive practice team and a well-managed appointment book. This exciting opportunity offers:
- 100% guaranteed income, (until March 2021) in return for providing a flexible working pattern to ensure all patients are cared for
- 4/5 days per week to include 2 x 11:00-19:00 hrs plus alternate Saturday's for private only (09:00-13:30)
- 5000 UDAs plus Private earning opportunity
- Up to £3000 towards a piece of equipment of your choice to use in practice
- Opportunity to bring your own nurse
Situated in the heart of Gravesend this established, well run four surgery practice offers general dentistry, Colosseum Choices, Orthodontics and Implants with a large patient base and growing private income. The practice operates with R4 software, digital x-ray processing, combined CBCT and OPG machine, a dedicated Hygienist and a great team. There is on site parking available or a car park around the corner. Gravesend Railway station is a short walk from the practice whose services run regularly to London. The average journey time to London one hour, fastest journey time 22 mins.
An active Performer Number is required.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
And what’s more…when you join Colosseum Dental you can expect
- Excellent working facilities
- The highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- Continuous Professional Development
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic healthcare business, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Tina on 07739 339561 for more information.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly