- Full time
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse or an Experienced Trainee Nurse to join a recently refurbished and modern dental practice in Corby. .
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full Time permanent position
- £9.50-£10.50 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Great employment benefits!
- ASAP Start
- 6 surgery practice
- Very modern, purpose built practice
- 60% NHS 40% Private
- Fully computerised
- Massive patient list
- Recently refurbished
- Long standing support team
- Top notch and new equipment – SOE, digital x-rays, rotary endo
- Air-conditioned and spacious surgeries
- Cosmetic work, Implant restorations, Botox
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Odera via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly