- Full time
A modern mixed dental practice based in the Kendal area is seeking a friendly and approachable Full Time Experienced or Trainee Dental Nurse to join their expanding practice on a permanent basis. The practice prides themselves in creating an environment where team members look forward to coming to work and feel empowered.
- Full Time position available
- £9 - £11 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- Training provided
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Great employment benefits!
About the Practice:
- Private ONly
- Extremely loyal and longstanding patient base
- All PPE Provided
- Very well established Practice - 35 years
- Well-equipped, air conditioned practice
- Denplan Available
- Modern purpose built complex
- Orthotrac, Digital X-Rays, OPG, Intra Oral Camera
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
As a Dental Nurse:
- You will be a team player and a good communicator who thrives upon delivering excellent standards of patient care
- You will have proven nursing experience and an ‘all rounder’
- You will drive to constantly deliver and improve the patient journey in line with Practice's Visions and Values
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to get in touch at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ana at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly