Assistant Dental Practice Manager
- Full time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Plymouth, Devon to recruit an Assistant Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available ASAP.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice.
- Full time opportunity.
- Monday - Friday – 8.30am – 5.40pm.
- £12 - £14 per hour depending on experience.
- The successful candidate will have a strong dental background. You will be comfortable working in a team; successfully leading and mentoring to meet and exceed NHS and private targets.
- Responsibilities include marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practice and working alongside the practice manager to ensure the smooth running of the practice
- The successful candidate will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- Would suit a Lead Dental Nurse looking to take the next step in their career.
- 7 surgery dental practice.
- Modern working environment.
- Practice provide Sedation / Facial Aesthetics / Implants / Cerec.
- Computerised (R4), Digital Scanners, OPG.
- Nearby parking available.
All candidates must hold a valid DBS to be considered.