- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist – Corby, Northamptonshire.
We’re looking for a full time Associate Dentist with exceptional clinical standards and a friendly manner to join our Corby Dental Clinic.
As an Associate Dentist you’ll be benefiting from a supportive practice team and a well-managed appointment book. This fantastic opportunity offers:
- Earnings upward of £100,000 highly achievable
- 5500 UDAs plus excellent Private opportunity
- Established NHS & Private list
- 100% guaranteed income, (until March 2021) in return for providing a flexible working pattern to ensure all patients are cared for
- Up to £3000 towards equipment of your choice to use in the practice
- Opportunity to bring your own nurse
Corby Dental Clinic is situated in the Old Village of Corby, just a two-minute walk from the train station and a free car park less than a minutes’ walk. This established two surgery practice offers a modern working environment, R4+ clinical software, digital x-ray processing, rotary endo, a dedicated Hygienist and long-standing team.
Private experience along with an active performer number is required.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
And what’s more…when you join Colosseum Dental you can expect
- Excellent working facilities
- The highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- Continuous Professional Development
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a forward thinking and dynamic healthcare business, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Tina on 07739 339561 for more information.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.