Associate Dentist, Aberystwyth
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 20 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Aberystwyth, SY23 1PB. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Pleased to announce the opportunity is for a GDP or PLVE
- We have surgery space available Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
- There are 6000+ UDAs available.
- 50% split on any private work completed.
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery.
- Access to a Hygienist in practice of which offers Zoom whitening
- Working with longstanding, expert practice and support teams.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Opportunities to progress and become a mentor
- The practice is a modern fresh looking practice and has very spacious surgeries with large windows
- Practice is on a busy main road leading in to the town centre with a train station within a 2 minute walk
- Our practice is in a busy seaside town -ideal for growing families with excellent schools and universities close by
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Sumira Amin today on 078607 566 82 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Associate Dentist, Aberystwyth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly