Orthodontic Therapist, Malvern
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Imagine being able to focus on your patient’s oral health. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Orthodontic Therapists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Orthodontic Therapists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We have been working incredibly hard to make sure that the Government’s Standard Operating Procedures, and our own chain of protective measures, are in place across all practices. This ensures that not only are our patients and colleagues protected, but that more patients can be treated. We are investing £1.25m to install state-of-the-art air filtration units in our practices, which means our surgeries have at least 10 air changes per hour allowing the fallow period to reduce to just 20 minutes.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Orthodontic Therapist to join us in our Malvern Orthodontics Centre, WR14 3AT. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive salary being offered dependent on experience
- We have a full time, permanent position and a 9 months Fixed Term Contract also available working Monday to Friday
- Practice has a 2-chair polyclinic along with 2 separate 2 chair clinics
- Work alongside a Specialist and a Dentist with Specialist Interest
- You will be supported by an experienced team Dental Nurses and a long standing Practice Manager
- Malvern Orthodontic Centre is located only a short walk from the local high street with all amenities and ideally positioned directly opposite the Great Malvern train station making it easily commutable from surrounding areas such as Bristol, Newport, Birmingham and Gloucester.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Jodie Wolstenholme today on 07827857385 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Apply for Orthodontic Therapist, Malvern
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly