- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist – Lowestoft, Suffolk
We’re looking for an Associate dentist with exceptional clinical standards and a friendly manner to join our Williams Dental Clinic in Lowestoft.
As an Associate Dentist you’ll be benefiting from a supportive practice team and a well-managed appointment book. This fantastic opportunity offers:
- Potential earnings upward of £88,000 highly achievable
- 100% guaranteed income, (until March 2021) in return for providing a flexible working pattern to ensure all patients are cared for
- up to 7500 UDAs *annual target can be tailored to suit individual
- Excellent private earning potential
- Up to £3000 towards equipment of your choice to use in practice
- Opportunity to bring your own nurse
Our established, recently refurbished Clinic is located in the heart of Lowestoft, situated just off the high street and just a five minute walk to the beach and train station. The practice offers a modern working environment, three surgeries, R4 software, digital x-ray processing, a dedicated Hygienist and a very committed support team. There is onsite parking available.
Lowestoft is a thriving town in Suffolk with easy commute to cities like Norwich and London and only 2.5 hour drive to London.
An active NHS Performer Number is required.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ - and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
And what’s more…when you join Colosseum Dental you can expect
- The highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- Continuous Professional Development
- Excellent working facilities
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and forward thinking healthcare business, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tina on 07739 339561 for more information.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly