- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist - Cambourne, Cambridgeshire
We’re looking for a full time Associate dentist with exceptional clinical standards and a friendly manner to join our Cambourne Dental Clinic.
As an Associate Dentist you’ll be benefiting from a supportive practice team and a well-managed appointment book. This fantastic opportunity offers:.
- Potential earnings of £95,000 highly achievable
- 100% guaranteed income, (until March 2021) in return for providing a flexible working pattern to ensure all patients are cared for
- 5913 UDAs plus excellent private earning potential
- Established well-maintained patient list
- Up to £3000 towards equipment of your choice to use in the practice
- Opportunity to bring your own nurse
Cambourne Dental Care is an established and well-run five surgery clinic located close to the city of Cambridge. This busy practice offers a modern working environment, digital x-ray processing, OPG, CBCT scanner, dedicated Hygienist and longstanding team. In addition to NHS, a full range of private treatments are available including Implants, Clear Correct and Facial Aesthetics. Onsite parking is available.
Experience of working within the private sector and an active Performer Number is required. Orthodontic experience would be an advantage.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we've undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
And what’s more…when you join Colosseum Dental you can expect:
- Excellent working facilities
- The highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- Continuous Professional Development
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tina for more information on 07739 339561.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.