- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Job Reference: J5289
Location: North Yorkshire
Remuneration: Circa £100,000+
Description: Full OR Part-time Performer Dentist required for 3-5 days in a busy, mixed, well established INDEPENDENTLY OWNED practice near York, North Yorkshire.
• 4500-7000 UDAs at £12-£12.50 per UDA depending on experience
• 50% split on good private
• 50% split on labs
• Fully computerised surgeries
• Digital x-rays
• Rotary endo
• Itero Scanner
• Existing, well maintained list
• Full support team including a hygienist
• Candidates will ideally have 2-3+ years Mixed/private practice experience incuding completion of post graduate courses in Invisalign, Implants, Oral Surgery, Smile makeover, etc.
• Any interest in becoming a Foundation trainer also advatageous but not essential.
• 10 minutes from York centre, 35 minutes to Harrogate, 40 minutes to Leeds.
• Available January, start date negotiable.
Please contact Beatrice Clark at Green Apple Dental to discuss on 020 8300 7971 or email email@example.com
- Full NHS Performer Number
- Local Area Team confirmation
- GDC certificate
- UK Blood test report showing Hep B immunisation and titre levels, Hep C, HIV and TB results dated within last 5 years
- Indemnity certificate
- Enhanced DBS (within the last 12-36 months)
- Clinical references covering places of employment over past 2 years (minimum 2 referees)
- Degree certificate
- CPR/AED/Medical Emergencies certificate dated within the last 12 months
- PIN number
Green Apple Dental is the UK’s Leading Specialist Dentist Recruitment Agency. We specialise in placing GDC registered, NHS Performer, Private and Specialist Dentists into Locum and Permanent Associate Dentist Roles within NHS and Private Corporate Groups, Independently Owned Dental Practices and Community Health Centres. Visit our website for a full list of Locum and Permanent Associate Dentist vacancies across the UK - www.greenappledental.co.uk
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly