- Practice Type
Specialist Periodontist required to take on a full book of referrals in Hereford Dental and Implant Clinic. Vacancy due to the retirement of our current Specialist Periodontist.
Portman Practices in England are Now Open.
We have put the following measures in place to ensure the safety of our colleagues and patients:
- New Standard Operating Procedure which we are reviewing on a weekly basis in line with evolving guidelines and recommendations.
- Full training for all colleagues on the new processes.
- New equipment in place to manage infection control. We will be installing Radic8 air filters in all our surgeries which can reduce fallow periods significantly.
- Stocks of certified PPE have now been sent out to all practices.
This is a vacancy we are actively recruiting for. Whilst face to face interviews/meetings are not always possible, we are able to move things forward through phone and video meetings with key members of our clinical and practice management teams.
- Full book of referrals
- One day per fortnight – we have surgery space on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Excellent income
- Experienced support team
- Fully equipped, smart, modern practice
- Desirable Market Town location
Hereford Dental and Implant Clinic is a modern, smartly presented, fully equipped practice with a local reputation for delivering high quality dentistry. Our experienced team of support staff ensure our dentists can focus on delivering the best clinical outcomes.
The Practice is centrally located with good access to city shops and a short 10 min. walk from Hereford Train station which has good links to Worcester, Gloucester, and Birmingham. Many of the dentists in this practice commute from Birmingham.
Additionally, we have SOE, CT scanner, OPG and digital X rays, in-house lab, rotary endo, apex locator, microscope, modern air conditioned surgeries with windows and onsite parking.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018 and 2019
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact David Richards on 07384 540806. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.