- Practice Type
Established in 1995, Essex's premier private dental and specialist referral practice, Highland View Dental Care are dedicated to only the highest-quality care. Due to upcoming expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Orthodontist to join our team one day a fortnight at our Hornchurch practice. This is the first time the practice will offer orthodontics, so it is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of the role and grow your own patient list.
As a dental practice we are fanatical about hygiene, and now even more than ever. We’ve redesigned how we operate to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients.
A word on Dentex; whether you are a dentist, work as part of a clinical support team, or are in a non-clinical role, when you meet us you will recognise the spirit, passion and energy coming from a group of empowered people who are inspired to grow the business and make it a great place to work.
- Offer a wide selection of orthodontic techniques tailored to the patient
- Take on new cases and build your patient list
- Connect and engage with our referral network
- You will be provided with nursing support
- You will be joining a fully private, five surgery practice with an extensive offering
WORK HOURS & BENEFITS
- Thursday or Friday, fortnightly
- Fully equipped modern surgery with up-to-date technology
- On-site parking available
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EDUCATION
- Demonstrable clinical experience specialising in Orthodontics
- Experience with fixed braces and Invisalign Full
- Excellent, empathetic communication skills with the ability to reassure the most nervous of patients
- GDC registered
- Expert on CQC and compliance
We look forward to reviewing your application!